Thursday, May 19, 2011

Touching story

One day a boy to send a call to his girlfriend, Sophie, she is: I'm not afraid of the future can not find you. Girl skin:








. .

A room away, female

















I do not know how long the girl was asleep











Call girl looking forward to the fifth of the earthquake, became his students call this the

A minute to go, and call like a tired child a sleep.

I believe you not, you are a
I am waiting for you!
. . . Girl in the boy again and again yet another call for a moderate fear of looking
The more the more the shadow of death Guzhu girls body, as if to see




What type line? In the beginning of my points to think about the future best

Harbour marriage, like a free wear
. .



. . Boy girl again and again to call, the girl again and again into

He saw the white boy, fire one's eyes, all of a sudden

No comments:

Post a Comment