Thursday, March 31, 2011

No love, give me a hug when

 I will never say love to you easily, because a love of words too heavy; and I express the way I love you, I would say: me! We attempt to engage with each other to mention their warm temperatures, we have never not going to mean your own body temperature; However, we can warm all around, but, how do we warm ourselves?

always reluctant to have a child growing up called Peter. Pan, Captain Hook he drove away, he protected the Wendy; But when Wendy grew up grew up Wendy's daughter, Wendy The granddaughter also followed him to the island when the dream, - he found: He never grow up and grown old, she has started. In fact, in love there, so, too, do we? We always miss too much passing, but when we grow old, Looking back thinking about, that we can only laugh before. Perhaps had simply, and perhaps the past is always helpless, but left to the final, is still shallow smile and sweet memories.

as there will be high tide and low tide water, which is the normal laws of nature, none of us can stop; the same, life is also high and low points - the height of pride, frustrated at low tide; I hope, When you can calm yourself proud, frustrated when the calm - because love, to escape the life of the law. Never say love would not easily, because the word heavy; we often casually mouth say you love someone, in fact, have reduced the essence of love.

love someone, that is, in the last quarter of an hour trying to love almost like a squirrel in winter cache of nuts in general, will be one of the most Clofibrate one on the most secret of the tree holes, but think the next quarter of an hour tell the world the news of this pride. I do not say I love you, because I hide when I wanted to tell you that I am happy; and I announced, and hope that I can hide you, only you can match my own place. I like you, sound like, to have been adequate; a hug, but also sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment