Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goat care about the feelings of the Lions

 Goat care about the feelings of the lion as the goat of course I lose
persistent character, but, you know, actually I care about your feelings of this young lion, I would rather suffer their own fruit, but also make the sweetest gift you, even if just looks the most sweet, if only I look most sweet. not blindly persistent, but very modest, and everywhere for you to consider.
I'm not you, I is not your similar, but as your friend, do you feel I did not feel right to you? precisely because of this thought, I cherish every opportunity to communicate with you, to work on feeling your feelings.
that day, After we met, I want to send you a gift, but, afraid of the gift good enough for you left and right fear You do not have to cause trouble, so he did not receive, and often a sigh of repentance, I now, maybe I was too considering you care about your feelings too.
that time, you say you are busy, goat under control myself not to think about you dial your phone. holiday you, guess you must have a lot of goat activity arrangements , and your circle of friends, and your lover, your parents, goats also want you more rest and do not bother you.
Each time, the goats are utmost to restrain their own phone for your love and affection , afraid that he might give vent to their feelings, you will escape, dodge, though, nature is not the lion hiding goats. you say, right?
lion Yeah, the goat that you are very careful not to hurt me, but, Lions hunting goats in nature is a universal law ah. goats just want to say, cute little lion in Asia, please enjoy the relaxed feeling it the goat, he will not let you of events like the pressure, will not give you additional of events like trouble, do not always make you feel uncomfortable, although several times before actually quite hard to tell you that some of the Selection Committee, then he would not make the same mistakes, I believe your friends right.
please lion confident like a lion easily go its own way right.
Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment