Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2009.9.16

 Today Dad took part in the Brilliance West in the run to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the song will be, the majority of new residential Jing went to town, that has had more ah ... Dad Jiaoren wore a blue dress, standing between the two hug and third, how my mother and I can not find him, then people less, and finally found him, his sub-Ha thin crowd, I have always said that he is fat, the original in in a ratio of one, fairly small, he is standing in humility in the back, from time to time following the stage to tiptoe around, although he can not see ... Dad Han excited for a month The song will end, not as extras Que Shibi extras ... but he did not upset, I know he always liked to engage with this, the state unit of the others things that are stopped on the body, when their things as happy or sad. Although he usually has been very serious, is a bit hypocritical ... but until he is like this, and the mother in the first blind date plus side, the encouragement my mother joined the League = = and then began to be about to join the league of the benefits of self-serving, Capricorn boys seem so, whether they are willing to listen, we like to talk about what they know ...
dinner, I told my mom said, to see the father, Han gave him backing group, he should be happy that we went to it, but Mom is too hypocritical! say look at the big series ending, not Karma busy getting better, the results of clothes blink of an eye all for good ... also with the money, said to be the first visit when bored under the mall, go there, see the father, we went to SHOPPING, I bought a KANL KANI T-shirt, mom ink of people bought a pants, she was to him no matter what brand are people ... and then also sets the supermarket shopping, I carry her mother to a very heavy things have been around, trying to find a good seats to see dad .. and then I said something I'll carry her, the mother said no, I say heavy, I'll carry her, she did not carry me, hey. dead kind - - and then I had said moving through the words of one, (this I'm good at a) the mother must think I'm wiser now, this way I aim to reach friends ha ha, and then when the other end connected to the head again and the father, his look of excitement .. . sing very interesting, knocking the stick is also very interesting, and hey, one not seen a big number of people ... he should be very glad that we have been concerned about him, Capricorn quite need this feeling ...
and then go home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment