Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday show!

One year old, my father was still the European romantic, my mother had to raise a person celebrating my birthday on it! Fortunately, there is grandmother, the small to stay home with my uncle, aunt and a small, grandma grandpa also specifically over my friends birthday!
wear warm, my mother hold me out friends!
to the hotel, and how not to get the menu back!
not order, give me a whole bunch of red and green up, my mother said I could grab weeks. This is what the ceremony (video later offer)
the saying goes, can not have both fish and bear's paw, so I chose the sweet orange it, my mother read it
Three Character Classic, said her mother, Jing a friends can eat cake ceremony, and quickly place it
finally cut the cake, my mother said, give you points, the last piece is my drop, I was depressed in the ~ finally, be her mother's permission, began to eat!! Gang I started to eat
Later, I sat off the jacket, wear a jacket to eat later, too hot jacket, are sidelined, Mom you really can not say off so my sleeve, chest, soon Son of the oil of trotters SEEDS cannabis to friends later, An Ma really do, but cut, shouted me to stop pig claw it, I wonder: what you say to a pinching?
later, I was grandfather hold a walk in the corridor, everyone saw me, have to say: This is a large red-faced Bazi end to a family portrait, all of people love me Oh, in order: a small aunt, little uncle, grandmother, my mother, grandmother, sir. father absence, I miss him, go shopping with her mother in a few days ago, when pro-drama also staged admit I eat two to drink in order to reverse the image, the image of a girl, I was also the end of the small My birthday earlier that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment