Sunday, September 19, 2010

I would add teachers and students

Together to paint magnolia.

magnolia small, but the petals are very large. Teacher first taught us how to draw, people will start drawing up.

I first found a full bloom of the magnolia flower, its petals above the round, there is a little bit of pink, following the narrow petal is white. Here are a few flowers, leaves, green, tree branches through the Magnolia, opened a flower in the above, only two petals.

Suddenly, the teacher said, you can take the distance moved down, everyone cheered. Magnolia flower did not bloom spent my eyes, I picked up a brush, a painting of a painting down. Way through the branches, as if I give it

teacher came up and sat on my seat, motionless changes with a blossoming magnolia, also told me, you can add some leaves on the branches, which can make images more vivid .

a blossoming flower gradually put in my painting, I paint it Dukua passing people. Unfinished, and I add some paint on bare branches, it staggered and magnolia. One and a half hour later, I had unfinished. Admired his paintings, the teacher will give me the highest points.

my Although it is a new trash can, but never used.

it looks very nice, with light green It slept soundly. Barrel patterns from different point of view, a different result.

I often will the East of Tibet in the Looked from a distance, If you look closely, but

sometimes nothing better to do, I'll use it as a ball box, used to play netball or catch the game. Each hit a or received, I do not know how to describe it as happy.

because the

light green, and beautiful Because you have given me endless pleasure.

reading

This book is basically written May 12, 2008 earthquake occurred in 8, Mong Lung Ma mountain jump grandparents, Great White, the big yellow dog and meddlesome Black Whirlwind are killed. After the earthquake, Ma Ma hop hero found relief Tempo students actually Fruit help recovered. Ma small jump grandmother although without incident, but in the ruins of the horse grandfather and great white goose, Alas, although the horse grandfather was only wounded, but the goose is to save horses grandfather died.

read this book, I suffered very badly. Ma Tian Bao students actually rescued two great students, but his life is not a right, but the horse was very optimistic Tempo students. After reading this book, I can not help but think of me. At home, as soon as I come across difficult, an injury to cry randomly, my grandmother always said that I compare the children stricken areas, they were pressing cement board, why can adhere to it? My heart sour, I actually smaller than than I hit a small child, I can not shame them. After reading this book, I would like to horse Tempo students and

humor

Huang teacher in teaching me, my favorite teacher, former 1-2 grade physical education teacher on her face.

Huang great sense of humor. One time in PE classes, while Huang Xu Yuchen not pay attention to when the whispers in the following, and a student, happened to be heard Huang, reminded him once, but Xu Yuchen or in speech, Huang will be without regard to 20 First, use white glue to Xuyu Chen's goes on to shut the fuck up. Huang interesting sense of humor that angered the students burst into laughter.

After a child, Xu Yuchen tongue licking the opening of the sealed mouth of the tape, continue to speak with students. Xu Yuchen immediately defended himself, but Huang did not listen to all of a sudden about 5 cm with yellow tape affixed left click and right click paste, finally sealed Xu Yuchen mouth.

have an even more funny things too! In a drum when the test speed, the force also when I Matsuoka Sports Committee. Huang will be classified into two groups: a group of male and female group. Standing, I asked Huang: At this point, I was hurt. However, when other students finish, yellow teacher asked me and the

in yellow, accompanied by teachers, we spent month after month, but this time feel the third year on the Huang

we miss, we miss your humor, Huang, Huang, we all miss you. We like Ms. Huang, full of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment