Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Give you a white camellia

 How can you despise me

love with you again I do not want the intersection of

because you do not care about you only know how to discard

memories rather than give you a white camellia

How can you despise my love

I do not want to see you

You must forget

you only when the game does not matter from

give you a white camellia

How can you despise my love

aster

I'm to be trusted

but I do not know how to express

you please give me the opportunity to send you an aster

I should not be suspected of

but I do not know how to open

you please let me act

planted garden aster
 I want him to believe

but I do not know whether to say that you support the agreement

aster

buy a lily

picked up a day lily

I can remember was I forgotten to send you a love

you Hemerocallis Can you think of

be forgotten feelings

collection is a day lily

do not want to use will not forget can not forget the situation
 Do not send me

rosemary rosemary

I can not afford too much of your promise not to send me

gorgeous Rosemary

I can not believe your promises are too weak

Do not send me rosemary

I do not think you

Love is too weak

No comments:

Post a Comment