Sunday, September 26, 2010

Inevitably has to be some gossip

 Granddad also pleased clamored, , as they say go. XIA looking

watching his death, his eyes staring at the tears in his eyes before she died yesterday, the fire ant women to be in place, the people as the Warrior Lanling first came as the atmosphere which enveloped in grief, I am very unhappy ! His aging mother's hand also Ma go again! Yesterday, bitten, beaten places still painful way to go! XIA you put this one expression, to see who ah!

death to live the virtue of vice it! things do to connect to him more than a week in bed unconscious, but also unprecedented cook, and now my brother was killed because the fire ants and so sad women is natural, ah, say, your not at home all day yesterday, do not know what happened I do not know who to know? No one knows better than I what I told you! ! ! So, I decided not to remind you of something you get the wrong drink, Like think of something, looked up

listening to the sound gradually contracted some of Xia Yu cry means, I just feel that they want to cry, but my mind was very angry, muffled efforts to calm down mood, I touched his arm

Fortunately, you do not stay

, just maybe, she did not feel a thing ah! You will not see better! you live in the chief yesterday Cheyebugui home, you know I thought what happened to you? you better not mess with me! to ah! Why! I obviously injured, were not allowed to speak to me! I Somewhat taken aback, to destroy videotapes of the man, moxibustion dance, or other people do ...

The Xiongge shouted one, and then, staring at the summer unnatural, awkward opening done so, Xiongge quickly away, her dead on the sofa, head cold and did not change expression is clearly aware of this matter, I subconsciously look to the Yu Xia,cheap UGG boots, saw him inside the eye to the summer, full of anger, there are inexplicable pain, so my heart was suddenly pulling up

You do not casually doubt is good! Long stick, up to one hundred percent control of live ghost dragon, you do? , can not help but aphasia

, ghost fireworks powerful ball of energy, not a general ability to control the monk, ah! Then you say, now, there is a ghost who can dress like the dragon, also has a powerful energy?! ghost dragon never hurt me, because that person wanted to kill me yesterday.

the heart of the fierce pain started up, the tears falling on his face icy cold, do not know because toxic sequelae moxibustion said dance, or anything else,Discount UGG boots, I know, I am angry,UGG boots clearanc, I'm frustrated, I almost hysterical state the pain, my head just off the location, the heart of the grievances and the tide of grief overwhelmed me, and I cover the face, looked at his hands up in the Xia Yu, and finally crying out of shape

Nymphoides Tak Yu, you still ant to bird hit me! I hate you! back to

burst into the room, I closed the door heavy, all the things on the desk hit the ground, things will be all off the wall,UGG boots, the room was all things to all active hit hard hard to hit the ground, will they think of is Xia Yu, severely trampled on, and finally, will face in the pillow, there is no image howl

XIA, I hate you! I even dare! His aging mother lived for 32 years, the first being slapped!

moxibustion dance, I hate you! Did not allow me to tell the truth, causing me to be beaten!

author, I hate you! Even such a plot arrangement, Gouxue!

No comments:

Post a Comment