Monday, October 18, 2010

I asked the son

 Son's dream: how do I in bed? Oh, I know that I had a dream of it! Son seems to do this dream is still very happy happy Yeah, very happy for him!

I said: He was actually a four year old child can tell the reason to dream: That is because the heart into the sky! And the reason we adults are sometimes difficult to get to know it. But the fact that,UGGs, a dream really should be from the heart of it! Son of a simple phrase for what I understand a lot! Understand why they would sleep well at night? Why sleep is always half-asleep dream? Our heart is not quiet! Our heart is not happy! So my dream is not happy!

if my son is very interested to talk again and his son. I said: Also said as he fingers to refer to,Discount UGG boots, I really like as an adult! Son said: Yeah dream is that it put the cartoon, it allows us to dream. and then we dawn, when we wake up, the dream is gone, it would represent it turns off the TV! The animation is not really white look,bailey UGG boots, these are coming from the cartoons to understand it! Hear my intuition fun and amusement. He also intolerant of their trouble and I say again and again! And also I said sleepwalking. Son said: Sleepwalking is you sleep, a shadow from your body to go out!

son's imagination really feel, felt his son is really cute, better understand and meet their child's single! Able to come up with a little animation so much,UGG boots, he might think he understood it! Son, so happy really want to go on forever, do not want to grow up like me, he had so many troubles and unhappiness! Regardless of the future be like?

son and happiness now! Mom would like to dream in your heart always be the same as now, is the dream of happiness! Can be a dream come true! May your heart's dream has been to the old peace with your health! With you through your own successful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment