Friday, October 15, 2010

Obviously I'm a vain little woman

 Hard today, run up and down,UGG bailey button, a person in silence a bunch of things, worked until noon, work,UGG shoes, and other information of the time to eat out a meal, 2:30 after the collection of complete information then hard to find car in time for the 3 points are sent out.

receive files of the two people say the words,

is to praise, that is, some people praise me anxious.

I'm not asking for anything that people do not pay, even a little bit of return, I feel very enough.

praise as this one, I am a morning of hard work, I think it is totally worth it.

I think I desperately want to be recognized. No matter who the other party.

Mid-Autumn Festival, National Day, I had like a pig the two holidays.

cyh see today if I make, he should be surprised, then said, go shopping for you? He did not know I had always wanted to go out shopping reasons.

today,Bailey UGG boots, the official countdown to the Games 30 days, my countdown has entered 70 days, that is, the end of the day the Asian Games.

think about last year's September start, all the tables around me ah,Discount UGG boots, to ah, ah about 70 days after the situation was all abandoned me, I simply do little to celebrate in advance ~ ~

I can shamelessly admit that I really was a super lazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment