Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dayo Wong

 Thank you ... ... I again remind you, just now, we have heard to the prior statement, hey you have something to say? Still have to donate organs? Friend or other friends are on the phone, BP machine it, within the two seconds it finished quickly, last night we have about 64 kidney, 38 heart donate a total ah, hope that tonight not such a situation.

someone told me before I played, he said, many people wear tonight to a very beautiful, I know that many people is the first time, because if you see me (show) you know, look at this show it is very casual, like I do all right, you see, I know Well, I would like to ask, are there any really the first time to see me, let me hand you a little pat know ... ... very much, I think you are bold, you do not know what comedy is, and you have the guts to buy a ticket in to see, do you think comedy, a joke it? Comedy is not joking ah you that comedy is that some very horrible things, and slowly sit down, because the next terrible thing to say, I'm afraid you do not sit down for a while you will be scared to go out .

above last year there was a TV ad, a group of children playing a train, a Some people may ask some very strange: from the ground ah? No one asked in Hong Kong, only I asked, I pass on to say the truth, the truth about this ad, you, in making this ad, when one of their children, just like I do all day, asked: Hey, this train, round and round I'm here for so long, what is where, ah? asked the children to follow: Q: This is the ad you the truth, I know why, because I played this game when I was young, still being played, I know, ah, you all ask people: where to go ... hate to follow is to recruit people too, but I is not quit. I was very young to have learned that no matter what you are playing, no matter how fun, useless, because the only thing comes to an end soon, it is important that the finish off, after followed the go. Over the past 6 years, I always participate, but I just can not quit. I was very young to have learned that no matter what you are playing, no matter how fun, useless, because the only thing comes to an end soon, it is important that the finish off, after followed the go. Over the past 6 years, I always joined a tour, I would like to participate, but no one is willing to accept me, why? Because I joined the League, I will not ask what their schedule, I will ask him: as soon as I board will be the driver, said: told me that he would not answer, or he does not know where to go, every time we hear those who went to the funeral of relatives and friends in a loud shout: Perhaps he is still very fun place to go.

But Haowan is useless, really, I do like the show tonight, actually quite good fun, but I'm not very nervous, my most intense was mapped out where to go, Hey, do not think that Haoxiang ah think I am immoral, I'm not,bailey UGG boots, I did not like his performance, I see other people's performances are like this, I went to see someone else's concert, I will keep asking friends next to: over, along with where to go ah? , kin ah, we might have our friend is not familiar, in fact, he is not passed Taiwan's development in Hong Kong, it is now very, very popular Taiwanese singer Emil Chau I tell you, that is, a singer like you or something like it, you concert was shouting , you can rest assured, my performance today, there is no ah, 15 minutes, I take a break.

I really that attractive? Nonsense of you clapping? Lazy ah you, I'll think about watching the show, along with where to go, think about it, are there any friends think, you think give a show of hands, are there any, ah, to ask the lady: After tonight's show, want to go where ah? took to the streets it is not it, so, I on behalf of the kenwood it, send it diskman to you is thank you all have thought I called to follow where, although a bit on the lazy, there are also interested in Which think, ah, ah man named who made Carol Cheng, Carol Cheng I certainly will not ask you, you are too easy to get your own things, that beauty ah, too easy to get what you want, and want to be very easy to get, so I consider asking one, and ask you well you? Is it because early immigrants back to the motherland, ah for the last point, why? New Territories is really not there, I joke, but do not, do not blame her, a lot of games I have tried many people for this diskman irrational, but the lady still want to thank you, be thought about, you may live in New Territories, and other areas to drive carefully, ah, I have one last, are there any man, if not say that I am eccentric, it really do, uh ... uh ... this guy is the man with a look : where ah? (Kara OK a) okay, go to karaoke OK after that? (Bed) you kind of smile you smile once again pass on to listen to, so cute ... ... have been to Kara OK to go home to sleep, the normal situation, I as well. But the home woke up,UGG shoes, I again ask myself: ? So last year, my friend advised me: live and work, he would not ask all day long 'followed where ah', like him. All the relatives and friends are complaining because they know by the day, I would for a room that is meant by that day no matter what problems they encountered, I will not help them, the day my parents told me to clarify my god they just, that food, clothing, food and clothing can also be discussed later, the line ah live in that respect, especially for the room I was out of discussion, and the day I do not think the family, the only addition to Uncle also came said to me: br>
buy a house is a very pleasant experience, but fortunately, I bought the set is not an ordinary house ah you, I bought the house is designed with a theory of relativity, the worse it, what does theory of relativity is that , that space is not absolute, and a space, it might have more than more than one area, my house is it, is to have a space of two areas, one called the utility area, called a construction area, some say, the whole theory of relativity Only a few people understand the world only, I now know that a few people, in addition to Einstein, the is ah Zhengyu Li Ka-shing group of property developers with ah ... uh ... I think they are really good, that the church property What we called the theory of relativity, but also taught us the use of relativity in everyday life. People we used to laugh we would say: opposite sides of the ... uh ... I'm sorry, construction area of it! not ugly, but you just face is not very practical, nose and Taiwan too ah you know? Hey do not say this, really ... ... laughter is always a bad thing to others, made their own wrong thing.

I'll take you back to my home to see my house it really do, for example, now I stop here is my living room, here is the toilet, this is the kitchen, ah no, here is another Oh ... the kitchen ... here is my kitchen, then returned to the living room, we like it or not ah? I know some will say: toilet ah ah ah bedroom are a part of the living room, which room do you have there is a toilet? I stood on the toilet, I will when the rest of the house is a part of the toilet, wow I have a living room bedroom kitchen toilet Yeah, I really think my house is not small, It taught me what is Heaven, is a part of all is equal, all equal in fact only part of what a lot faster, I stood toilet,cheap UGG boots, wash your hair I can ... uh ... ah, bath ah, uh ... ah ... watching TV, like the two can even be fried dishes, I think I set the house is not small, is simply too great, especially when you consider that I am a person living, that in the What do the room, usually a person is sitting, that if your ass is not too large, usually once sat finish, this is my problem, I actually in the house, I knew very expansive, but I do not know how to use.

my neighbor is not the same Chen Chen, simply use her house ... building area is used up, she took to the streets every day to catch her daughter, those stairs ah, the Fire Road ah, spent, her daughter is very smart, never cried to go home, only against the mother, said: Mr. worse, he felt his house, is simply Observatory, is the price of the Observatory, day, house prices rose a little bit, you will hear constantly in the room he shouted: Well, house prices fell a little point, you at least call all day to listen to him dozens of times: it's falling, my English is not very good, do not say something like that, that is, down, OK?

uh ... I have not used ... but I do not like people are not allowed to speak English, did not call, do not know with a construction area, every day I would sit in the house, and that the best ... ... the most capability, that is sitting there looking at those, I was no furniture, nothing in the space, so a while to see it, I will attack the disease in Hong Kong, I would fall asleep, yeah , we know this is Hong Kong people's disease? Nothing to say, we looked at a particularly attractive room, watching more than 15 minutes, we'll fall asleep, hey you have not seen any one person, can not bring any publication, you can go to the bathroom for? I have never seen over the past ten years, everyone is: hey ... ... ... ... take care and a willing to go? Because he knew what he was looking into the toilet and nothing, nothing particularly attractive to look at a space, a look at more than 15 minutes, he would fall asleep and social climate in Hong Kong today, you were asleep on the toilet it is difficult to be friends welcome. Also, ah, we think, we in Hong Kong on why no one can do astronauts into space, ah, why? Because you go into space, wow space, nothing to see for a while and fell asleep, with the number of hold back those 15 minutes, looking at nothing, can not sleep, the most amazing things happen.

some of you will remember for a long time you have not thought about things, if you are you will remember Li Ka-shing: . vision. When I was little, that happiness is what happiness means so I will grow up, there are houses, house sitting room, living room is not Heaven, is a pure pure pure living, happiness, right? The living room then there are sofa, couch it can take ... ... to sit four people, happy, right? classes that I will be very happy about every day, around the sofa to sit it, sit down and then I smell it ... ah well Hong ah, guess what? Yeah my wife, is cooking ah, happy, right? That this time, my wife would wear a kitchen apron, came out from, is ah, I think my wife must wear aprons, aprons do not wear my wife is not abiding by the Women, I my wife will come out, and then, and then bring them to me for slippers, wow ... ridiculous, right? hey pair of leather slippers, ah, must be leather slippers, that is, the kind that is cover their feet, so I'll give my children and grandchildren used for heirloom, I'm sure he out, Well ... think of me,UGGs, that my wife would take over, chat with me, will ask me: ? Follow it, I would find myself still sitting in the living room with kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment