Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lamented that her old - glamorous drop Fuk Wo

 Long time no update blog, and really incompetent, Kazakhstan, too laid-back days off recently, even the computers have omitted the October 31 is my birthday, had a fairly happy birthday, neighbors, and us in winning a pair of off to dinner to celebrate the .10 was  30 early in the morning I went to Qingdao,Bailey UGG boots, the purpose is to see when my college friends, she and her objects play in Qingdao, but not as a matter of time to see me in Jinan, we can only sacrifice their own time, but worth it. It was my best friend back home in 2004 after graduating from Urumqi, the summer saw the first, but after two and a half years, really rare opportunity. I think both of us is a fate, or Every time she play, can get together, chat, fun, talk about the past. friends soon graduate school, still looks so pure, high retention rates is still a beautiful drop in to see my own graduation, there is no work What sense of accomplishment. Maybe a change of the incident,bailey UGG boots, date back to the park slide .31 Jinan, in fact, however, and she spent less than two hours, but it is worth. In the afternoon there was a bit unhappy, I think perhaps the result of my own too impulsive . night, birthday, over and over again unlucky to Pizza Hut. I love the beauty of my neighbor,UGG shoes, two years younger than me, good character,UGG bailey button, super cute. my computer USB interface to a problem, so fix a salad made her pile, superb Ha! heap hard to eat salad all the remaining four, alas, wasted. would also have to prepare 8 from 6:00 to eat a meal such as tea and then Kuanghe Unfortunately, space is limited stomach helpless and had to leave. evening Comparing playing crazy, did not go to bars, did not go to disco, did not go to K song, but play the game. to play before the four of us also play for a long time played meter drop bumper cars, quack, Happy Child-giving drops! dance My stupid machine can jump 3 feet, 4 I started to absolutely overwhelmed, out of the back to see us drop Qiuzi people laugh. Nevertheless the absolute nature of man and woman are different from video games to tell which of the drop different. the kind of more intense drops are playing video games I play do not come, do not know the function of brain cells in the normal operation of drops is not enough, but the game is to play drums better than men drop drop more. but also a waste of time to waste drops fast! However, I experienced intense exercise more certain I am old, except that day is a really old age, there is extremely weak. The most focus is the game face that there younger than me, hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment