Monday, November 29, 2010

Flame goes out instantly, leaving bitterness and tears of joy!

 Late, just pick up a good thing to leave the Olympic Village tomorrow, and that was a bit of nostalgia here. His sleep is also a little excited, especially to participate in the closing ceremony today, feeling a bit Chujingshengqing. Recall a lot of things, when flame out of that moment, his tears now. This is the second time to leave the Olympic Games excitement tears, the moment when we get the men's team, and we burst into tears. This is the silent tears, I told myself Olympics over, that moment feels happy because my dream came true. but think of the past few years, too is how the depression and bitterness, remember the last Olympic Games closing ceremony,UGG boots clearance, I was watching TV. when I do not know the day is the closing ceremony, when I see a lot of Chinese athletes playing, I burst into tears. In fact, I can not watch the Olympics then shot, looked unable to control his emotions, will be quiet tears, but tears the loss of that control. My friends do not understand why I did, so I vent over, I told him. When I see success in our country where athletes cheered when the Chinese team and I am an athlete, than the so useless. We also worked hard for so many years, the 2004 Olympic Games, but did not get any results. In fact, he is very painful time, but also face a lot of blame can be said that no one can understand that feeling, but That is the reality, must face. coupled with the foot injury that time, it is somewhat desperate, I remember when a foot injury is two months away from the game, the training of his feet twisted. I remember the doctor said a word to let your heart all cold, he said: . I said, I am much better than the Olympic Games, ah, I want to experience regardless of which player will crash half. but I'm over the top, and eight weeks I played 9 times closed. can remember, then is how adhere to, how to get on the Olympic Games, I thought even a broken foot, Siyeyaosi at the Olympic Games. to the Olympic Games, can say that I spent two hundred percent effort, but in return the results that can not depressed you. When I attended the closing ceremony today at the end, think of a lot of memories, very sad. the end of the last closing, I thought the Olympics is over,Bailey UGG boots, your Olympic gold medal dream shattered. Maybe you in this life, no hope on the Olympics,UGGs, the feeling is indescribable. but this time to see so many people cheering for us to see a lot of the audience shouting Come on, China. will be able to realize that you are not a person in the fighting, but there Many people help you, bless you. is that there are so many blessings, we have such good results,cheap UGG boots, I think our achievements are belong to us all throughout China. We thank you, you made us to be strong , to victory. let me dream of Olympic gold medal in this implementation, to achieve my horse Grand Slam. For me, a dream of the Olympic Games in Athens, the Beijing Olympic Games is a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment