Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Husband gone (1)

 Give yourself a reason to reprint the story in mm there are too many coincidences, so self-evident truth. But in the end of the story still touched her husband's diary!
Husband has been gone for two days, I also the company took two days to leave, but also significant trend to leave because I do not know when he can come back, I have to wait for him to come back and talk about him, or that I should apologize, for I made these years that is, to my disdain, my stubborn, there is a bitter slap in the face the day before yesterday that hh
  My name is Stuart men, men men. The reason to take such a name because early divorced mother wanted me strong like men, also pinned his mother want to be a man desire, though my mother and I are not men. Stuart, my father had never seen that last name, Because I have not been born when my father left us, left the house hh spite of this, but I could see her mother's eyes are still deeply in love with my father, because I also named Stuart because I always felt her eyes a man's shadow hh
  just like my name, I have a strong heart like a man, age 15, I left the mother of a man, leaving home, boarding schools in Beijing alone, and all things by my own dishes. I remember the day to boarding school, many parents and children cry at the school gate, like the edge of death like that noise, only me, only I was came to this strange place alone, no family, no more tears.
  boarding high school like most people imagine, are the children of the rich, at least I am an exception, the reason I to boarding school because her mother is about to get married, and her grandmother and mother did not want that to be the man that she married a 15-year-old daughter. my mother loved me, now I always think so, but helpless is that she wants to be strong and not just a strong woman, she needs a shoulder, rather than a burden.
  So, I began my one day until I got married, I only met once a mother. boarding school life is hard, because in a big city, in such a set up for the dude's school, a single parent or no pro-poor girl is to be despised, is to be trampled upon, is never taken seriously, is worthless, and this poor girl, obviously, that is me. Each month, I can only receive the book in addition to tuition fees accommodation outside The 179 3 5 gross cost of living, very funny, actually zero, a whole because this money is a fraction of pension grandmother, once heard my mother said that her grandmother is the Security Service the more senior staff, so they will get more than 1000 pension (94 years, when the number of pensions is considerable), and I, her This is life, and I believe in fate, but I will not yield to it!
  study of the road is hard, I went to boarding school in the first semester, I per days of diet never changed is a bread and a bowl of tomato egg soup can not find the eggs, I've always been a person to eat, no friends do not need friends, I only believe in my own efforts, , and my efforts, I learned from an obscure poor girl quickly becoming the first full year, and this, I just spent half a year's time. the second year of school, I was free for a year two thousand tuition and book costs more, but fifteen hundred dollars a year to get a scholarship. but also because of my academic record, a lot of money dude under the parents had forced the poor worthless to me girl down, many of whom gave me the price of 100 two hours let me help them extra lessons, and I just chose a boy I was not very annoying, to his math and English, so every weekend, I will gave him 4 hours of class, he received 200 dollars, he called Gong course, very humble in our class a boy, I was absolutely never thought years later, this man actually became my husband. I still vaguely remember when we first dialogue hh
  It's that simple, and now think I did not hate him because then, perhaps without any spoiled rich kid is his woman stand, simple to learn simply because he was poor, and not like other rich people will get the same Money smashing people! I hate these people! But, I did not because they do not hate him, and he received a penny less, because I know I need the money. After that, I can not find at home to a penny Grandma sent a few times a fraction of that point are returned to me a few months later, the family will never send me any money, of course, I no longer needed. That year, I am less than 16 years old, has been is a self-reliant woman, a strong woman who will not bow to fate, there is no reason, because I am Stuart M!
  Gong contingent was a strange boy He is very rich, he could never spend money. that he was very rich due to a teacher to help students fill out the registration, when the unit to see his parents and job
  Name: Gong Jiong and my relationships: parent-child unit: XX Group Beijing Office Position: General Manager
  Name: Duan Ran and my relationship: mother and child units: XX Law Firm Position: Legal Counsel
  his mother's firm I do not know, but his father's company I've ever heard, if I did not estimate correctly, his family monthly income of at least more than 20 million, the economic situation at that time , he is undoubtedly a noble family! and turned his eyes to Gong course, summer is always a washed out jeans, a do not know why the back of a piece of red stained white T-shirt, while the winter actually be able to see him every few days to run around wearing a military coat hh his life almost makes me think he was not born in one such family, and even many times that I, a poor girl actually feel his life is very tight. but Despite so, the class no one look down on him because he is the first in our class is the BMW car to take home the boys. I remember the first time I saw that the BMW car, 95 years Dec. 31, the reason is clearly remember that day was the day happens to be the birthday of course Gong, his father went to school to pick him birthday, very strange to say, I was 79 years born January 1, and he is 78 years in December 31 students, birthdays seem to only a thin one, but as bad a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment