Sunday, February 13, 2011

5.18, idle weekend!

 Just wake up until noon, so after a week after, jokes that trouble to ensure that the time to sleep late, I believe that is the same guy, of course ...... Oh
Oh! just remembered, this morning, company executives seemed to answer a call, if the situation asked me to work? not right, every Sunday is my rest? I did not call back ,...... Although the company is very busy at this time, but I am also a person, not a machine, and I need rest, not so tired .. Last week brought the boss .... just think of the contract, I signed it, but also a contract for several years, was the attitude I think about it, first set aside the original to work ...... months to return and their families, and who are so stupid signature ?  I have experienced men to work in two Shanghai boss, character has a problem, is the kind of people the previous sets, behind a set of profiteers! one in the transport industry, one in the tourism industry in their leadership, I feel just a business tool, a money machine! Although the ability to continuously improve the business, but my income is reduced day by day ...... either immigration, I would have left the ...... In fact, really hit a good boss is not easy, foreigners are foreigners, always Chinese people use to manage the Chinese, foreigners Which companies will have that one or two men in charge to manage Chinese employees of Chinese! the head of Larry in this call , and his outspoken, is the backbone of the company! During my first period of time, a little thing, I have sort of respect for him ......  remember that,

No comments:

Post a Comment