Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally the

 Finally read it, and I cried many times, including the heart. This time I've been living in their emotions. The TV taught me young and going to struggle, it is necessary to fight and never give up. I The youth should not be some negative heart. So I take heart. where young people are striving for a goal. and they face in their love is true, no matter how kind of love is sweet if we continue, there will be a good ending persistence. I like to watch such TV, so I know a lot, very broad, Dong Donga.
my future is what kind of it, whom I can to fight you?
the answer is yes, I will, I will always carry on, toward the desired direction. never give up!
the most important in life, of course, the people the answer is open, that is, is not the same. the drama of life in the concentration of some interesting moments, in these moments, the dramatis personae is very vivid. < br> When Zhao Baogang spoke to the director of the play, said: understanding of the present group of 80 children, their way of life and thought how, but also enable them to face life with a positive, passionate to go out every morning, come back at night though covered with fatigue, but the next morning wake up, still able to have a light heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment