Friday, February 11, 2011

I have been on the road (d)

 Departure.
Change about me, I seem, and a three-year soon to come, I'll go do.
from middle school to the present, so long as the various student leaders, seems to cover all the students of my career. that is, these experiences make me feel I am willing to be is an officer of the material. This makes me feel good about their structures have been immersed in the bubble room, until the incoming gust.
a good guy in the circle is very popular, to understand the various official ; situation I was too self-confident idealist, and I looked at those in the ; elegant to the nature of things, and perhaps time of danger lurking in my side. but I never seemed to lack the opportunity, some people say, come, but because those who did not see the opportunity to wait for the arrival of the opportunity, and opportunity in the past, no one reached out to seize it. experience, experience different challenges, but also got more to show their opportunities, but I do not know how much liangzi forged, but I still magnanimous, because I was all right self-summary.
do not know how many there are choice, do not know these choices of right and wrong, but now I know I will face a choice. man came out from the school's lofty, a year of Wan Lai social collision becomes all gray, not without passion, not without ability, courage and reality to contend that, once we choose freedom, we must give up the ease, which made me finally realize that losing the courage to face the challenges is to lose the opportunity, not only then not help, let me also life-long regret.
Living life, we have to use the courage to change things can change, with the mind to accept things that can not be changed, and with the wisdom to distinguish the difference between the two. of decision attitude, attitude is an action, results. We must be brave in to try to challenge, not to be confused creed, credo is to live in obedience was thinking with the results. Do not let other people's opinions drown out your own inner voice. the most important, have the courage to follow the heart and intuition, I to make their own choices, do you like to do, do what you want to do.
junior high school, I thought to be good to very good, high school, I thought as a good to very good student leaders, I think the university should be a leader for good, do a good job to work that good. Now I think I should not have wasted youth, I should again set foot on the way I like, to meet the rainbow after the storm .
off. Promise
on the ordinary, we are still on the road, are still alive ordinary, but ordinary is not ordinary. we do not work without fame can be no extraordinary powers, which can not stunning move, but do not know why you can not live, can not no goal, no sense of responsibility and must not be unexamined, doing nothing, no work. Chi as of lofty pursuit of endless. Since we are a capital of the people, there is no reason to his profligate life in the constant and endless complaining of loss, but should seek to maximize the value of life. told his sadness do not always say it, everyone has their own story, not live to remember yesterday , but to wait for hope, so that everyone can see their strength. because we have the pursuit of ideals, we though ordinary, but not mediocre, we are on the road leading to the great plain of the striver, we strive to create an extraordinary life the extraordinary.
thoughts are always chaotic, the text is always illusory, and perhaps something more worthy of thoughtful reflection, perhaps not all are objective and profound reflection, perhaps not all food for thought are realistic. But those who At this moment, after all, emerged in the Eastern mind, after all, I represent the year. Maybe a year later looking at these will not feel this is their own written, and perhaps how I would feel that the year naive, let yourself laugh.
today's record may be repeated tomorrow. I believe, in 2011 when the dream shines into the reality of that moment, our hearts must feel unbeatable.
here omit a million words hh
finished at 00:37 on February 5th, 2011 at home

No comments:

Post a Comment