Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gossip

 Pig, and I waited on friends for many years, we made an appointment with their evening meal, not busy work to contact us for a long time, but also with each other and caring ...... Oh, friends, this is not every day together, but also not lose contact poly if off if not only preservation, but also to better promote the friendship between us ......< br> eating, eating ...... do not know what the time chatting about the A man - Don, and I know he was 9 years of university students, I suddenly thought of a moving thing, again, we eat snacks, brothers and university students!
day, Don and I were two people to dinner, after dinner, he ate half of my brace poured into Xinjiang, his bowl, with the final package, said: my lunch! and do not mind, who can be called Brother! I thought to myself while driving, if I were, I would eat the leftovers that Don poured into his bowl of a plane? Would I? The answer of course is not will!
itself like the clean, like pay attention to me, and should not do so today, and I waited in the chat, I told her this, she said her boyfriend would never eat her pig leftovers, ...... I told her, in addition to other than my parents, I generally do not eat the leftovers, even my sister back to me, I will not eat it ...... not to mention Don ? then waited must attack and asked me: my personality! She asked me why? I said: will not hold anything against her ......< br> So, I would eat her bowl of leftovers in my back ......

No comments:

Post a Comment